I like the look of the new site. It looks easier to navigate
I like the look of the new site. It looks easier to navigate
Seems nice so far. Once Mike turns off the awful word censor, hopefully everything should be awesome and great. I wonder if the censor still applies to private messages, though. That always confused the crap out of me about the old board - our posts were not censored but our PRIVATE messages were.
Glad to see the Board back, but the text formatting of the old stories are TERRIBLE! Hope it's not going to be like that with new stories?
Any ways: MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR! May LOVE & PEACE be with you!
Hugs
Jessie
A straight bitch is just one who hasn't tasted pussy yet!
Welcome to our new house guys and gals! A fresh start for 2009 for sure.
Yes, we will DEFINITELY need the !@#$% word censor turned off.
And I took the liberty of making copies of some of the stories off the old board just in case the new one had formatting issues. I will try and re-post an older story later tonight to test the new board on that. Thanks for reminding me Jess! *kiss*
Happy holidays to all!
Cat
happy seasons and a great 2009 to all
The problem is that the old Board was perfect and the new one is HORRIBLE.
Sorry we could not make everyone of the 174,000+ users happy. It is technically impossible to please everyone.
There were so many reason that we upgraded or I should say had to upgrade to something. And yes we had some migration bumps but they are being worked out asap.
Please do not PM or e-mail me for support.
The fastest way to get support is through our Help Desk
[ ]
It is true the exact contrary,this new Board is a sort of a small piece of nothing as per the easy way to navigate that is only in the fantasy of maybe friends of the Owner.....
Bookmarks